Options

Looking for non-stock photography of groups of friends, parties, gifting, fun, etc

asheppashepp Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited November 30, 2008 in Mind Your Own Business
Thanks for all the responses. I think we have what we need. Appreciate all the interest.
Sincerly
Adam.

Comments

• Options
    FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2008
    I'm not meaning to sound rude, but this seems like a very strange request? headscratch.gif
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2008
    Sorry if it's not the appropriate place to post this but I thought I might be able to help out a fellow smug mugger with some cash or a link to portfolios for appropriate images.

We've got a million things going on prior to launch and I know how high the standard is of the photographers here.

Thanks
    Adam.
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2008
    ashepp wrote:
    Sorry if it's not the appropriate place to post this but I thought I might be able to help out a fellow smug mugger with some cash or a link to portfolios for appropriate images.

We've got a million things going on prior to launch and I know how high the standard is of the photographers here.

Thanks
    Adam.
    I not a mod - may I suggest you contact one and ask that this thread (which I this is not out of line) be moved to the "Mind Your Own Business" forum?
  • Options
    BlakerBlaker Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2008
    ashepp wrote:
    Happy to provide attribution and link back to your site and / or a nominal microstock type fee for usage.

How much are you paying per photo?
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2008
    You mentioned that you want us to contact you directly with a link, etc to photos, etc. but you don't have a email listed and your profile here on dgrin is set to not allow emails. I have shot a number of get togethers of my group of friends, birthday parties, house warmings, etc over the last about 4 years. I probably have a few photos that would interest you. What is the best email to contact you with links.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    edited November 29, 2008
    bham wrote:
    You mentioned that you want us to contact you directly with a link, etc to photos, etc. but you don't have a email listed and your profile here on dgrin is set to not allow emails. I have shot a number of get togethers of my group of friends, birthday parties, house warmings, etc over the last about 4 years. I probably have a few photos that would interest you. What is the best email to contact you with links.

Thanks for the heads up on my profile not allowing emails. I've now fixed that but you can contact me directly at adam@8ninths.com

To answer the previous poster I'm open to negotation but trying to keep within the $50 per image range that Getty is pushing with model releases / permissions for any people featured.

Thanks
    Adam.
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2008
    Email sent.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me