Options

Upload Issues 8-31-2013

FunguyphotoFunguyphoto Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited September 1, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I've been having uploading problems all morning. The status site reports everything is OK. Is it possible I'm having a problem on my end?

Comments

• Options
    FunguyphotoFunguyphoto Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    Never Mind...
    All the files just showed up and the status site is now reporting slow uploading...
  • Options
    MenBrialMenBrial Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    same here , pictures uploaded 1h ago do not show up yet !!!
  • Options
    NostalgicDadNostalgicDad Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    Same for me. Uploading 150 images and only 2 show up after 30 minutes.
  • Options
    CaoimhinCaoimhin Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    30 files uploaded to an unlisted gallery at approx. 8:35 pst - 19 still processing...
  • Options
    Cougar548Cougar548 Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    Glad to know that I'm not alone...
  • Options
    picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    yes same with me and there is another thread saying the same, i have a very large event booked tomorrow so right now im in a bit of a panic as i stand to loose money and worse my reputation if i cant produce the 1000+ images tomorrow evening for viewing by clients as promised, and at this moment i have a client waiting for there images that they have paid for today as i said i would put them in there personal album on my site at 7pm tonight (UK Time) for them to download, i now have to call them and look amateur as there's site problems AGAIN!
  • Options
    LPCLPC Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    Seems to be back to 'normal' now. I just successfully and quickly uploaded a few.
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 31, 2013
    I'm very sorry for the problems right now. We are experiencing a technical issue, and are working on resolving the

problem as quickly as we can. We have our engineers on the case, and this should be short-lived!

Details will be posted here as we have them: http://status.smugmug.com/

If you have not already done so, you may want to subscribe to the status updates on that page. It will notify you when problems happen and also let you know when they are resolved.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    MileHighAkoMileHighAko Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    Any updates on when uploads will work again? Been over 3 hours since the last status update, so hoping to have a better idea of when we can start working again? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2013
    Any updates on when uploads will work again? Been over 3 hours since the last status update, so hoping to have a better idea of when we can start working again? Thanks.

Never mind. I clicked post, and an update is there saying... well it's in process.
  • Options
    NostalgicDadNostalgicDad Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    This is NOT short-lived. Only 11 out of 150 I've uploaded have processed in 5 hours. And the latest status update nearly an hour ago is misleading at best.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2013
    Yeah, I have uploaded several hundred photos this morning across two accounts (one business, one power) and only 9 photos have processed so far.
  • Options
    johnlogukjohnloguk Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    I've been photographing an event all day, now almost midnight in the UK and impossible to load any images, this is really not good enough, the latest in a constant stream of longstanding bugs and glitches!
  • Options
    MenBrialMenBrial Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2013
    LPC wrote: »
    Seems to be back to 'normal' now. I just successfully and quickly uploaded a few.

totally untrue pictures posted 9h ago are still not showing up
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2013
    MenBrial wrote: »
    totally untrue pictures posted 9h ago are still not showing up

Certainly not true now as they aren't showing up at all but I have successfully uploaded several today and very quickly too. Guess I spoke too soon.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2013
    Status says that the upload/process problem is resolved, but I still have many pictures that are still not showing up and are showing as processing.
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2013
    Looks to be all caught up now.
  • Options
    baldbubbabaldbubba Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited September 1, 2013
    no it is NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! fix this or i have to look somewhere else,, how do i get a refund,,, this should have all been tested!! all we get is excuses!
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2013
    Working here too.