Options

batch upload from iphone?

bleomycinbleomycin Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited May 14, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Hello everyone,

I was curious if anyone knew of any apps that allow batch uploading of images to smugmug from the iphone? I have smugshot installed but having to select an image, hit upload then go back and select another one at a time to add them to the queue is a huge drag. I've used a ton of picasa apps that allow you to check off all the photos you would like uploaded and batch upload them with ease, best album comes to mind. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    You can check out all the iPhone apps we know about here. I don't know of any that allow bulk uploading though. You can check them out and if you find one that does please let me know so I can add it to that page.

http://wiki.smugmug.net/display/SmugMug/Hacks+and+Apps
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    AunksterAunkster Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited July 19, 2012
    that link doesn't work ,is there another place to look for smug iphone up loaders,camera awesome just isn't for me

Allan
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2012
    Were all these photos taken with Smugshot? If so they should all be in the queue waiting for upload.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    lokerdlokerd Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited May 12, 2013
    Two years since the OP...any progress on finding a way to upload iPhone photos to our SM account? I have Awesome Camera, but short of adding the photos to the app, and then uploading, I am still searching for a better way.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2013
    lokerd wrote: »
    Two years since the OP...any progress on finding a way to upload iPhone photos to our SM account? I have Awesome Camera, but short of adding the photos to the app, and then uploading, I am still searching for a better way.
    Drew,
    Check out the PhotoSync app. It's doing a pretty good job at allowing you bulk uploads to a lot of services, including SmugMug.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    SUBSTANCE12SUBSTANCE12 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 14, 2013
    I also use photo sync. It works great. No issues. Though the name is misleading. It doesn't do 2 way sync. It does 1 way sync.
  • Options
    lokerdlokerd Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2013
    I totally forgot about this App. I had started using this app to transfer videos before I had a MacBook Air, and I think I had synced some photos also, and then forgot about it. But you are right on...lots of options!! Lots of services.

It is a little slow, and I think it bogs down the house network at least it was with video...and I think it was a little flaky with video uploads, but this was a year ago. Maybe it has been updated to fix a few bugs.

I am starting a sync of almost 5k photos...so we shall see.

Thanks!!