Options

Kudos to Smug Mug Customer Support!

MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
edited May 9, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've always stated that SM customer support/service is top notch and thankfully I have had limited need to use it.

Had my fist order messup this week. Looks like a customer placed and order for images while I was uploading and the only thing I can think of is I had an upload problem, deleted the gallery and then reuploaded. In the end my customer received the wrong images :(

SM immediately replied to my customer and issued a full refund....received my cc email so I could take appropiate action on my end.

Here is what they had to say in my guestbook:

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
1. John wrote about this gallery on May 8th

My experience with MLKimages is well worth reading about: My shipment arrived very quickly and in good shape but (unfortunately) had the wrong photos inside. That evening, I sent a message to the photographer (MLK) and printer (SmugMug) explaining the problem. Amazingly, I actually got a response from SmugMug just before going to bed, saying that they had credited my VISA account. Then, this morning I received a message from MLK saying that he had figured out what had gone wrong and offering to redo the order at a discount. In a word: "Wow!" How could customer service be any better than

Thanks SM Crew!
....now just offer a low res web sized download option :thumb

Michael

Comments