Options

SOLD: Nice Canon 30D + Extras

pyanezpyanez Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
edited May 7, 2008 in House of Canon
I'm selling my 16-month old Canon 30D body. It's in great shape and perfect working condition. Only visible wear is some minor paint flaws on the hotshoe (see photos below). Included are everything that originally came with:

Camera body
Battery&charger
Packaging
Body cap
Software CDs
Manuals
etc

I'm also throwing in:

a mint remote switch (RS-80N3)
as well as 2 2GB CF cards and one 512MB CF card

$670 OBO + actual cost of your preferred shipping method including insurance. if you are interested, I can provide as many references as you need or I'll send you my eBay rating (100% on 125+ transactions)

My PBase webpage below has many, many photos taken with the camera, many of them very recently. You can see them here:

http://www.pbase.com/pyanez

Some images of the camera body (17-85mm IS lens is not included and will be posted separately) More images of the camera are available Here

96370479.jpg

96370476.jpg

96370473.jpg

96370478.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2008
    sale pending to me :):):)
  • Options
    pyanezpyanez Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Yes Sold.
  • Options
    PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Shima wrote:
    sale pending to me :):):)

going on a shopping spree? mwink.gif
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2008
    going on a shopping spree? mwink.gif

Just doing some heavy upgrading before wedding season starts! I was originally going to keep my rebel for a backup body, but decided that for the price I could replace the rebel with the 30d for back up reasons :) (Plus my husband is going to be learning the fun of a dslr on the backup body, so I figured I'd rather him learn something more similar to the 40D)
  • Options
    PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Shima wrote:
    Just doing some heavy upgrading before wedding season starts! I was originally going to keep my rebel for a backup body, but decided that for the price I could replace the rebel with the 30d for back up reasons :) (Plus my husband is going to be learning the fun of a dslr on the backup body, so I figured I'd rather him learn something more similar to the 40D)

Well congratulations :D... I am so pleased to have seen you grow as a photographer clap.gif and I wish the best of sucess and enjoyment during your wedding seasons thumb.gif... it surely it is not for me, I will stick to sports (and that is why I got an 1D Mark IIn)
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2008
    Well congratulations :D... I am so pleased to have seen you grow as a photographer clap.gif and I wish the best of sucess and enjoyment during your wedding seasons thumb.gif... it surely it is not for me, I will stick to sports (and that is why I got an 1D Mark IIn)

Why thank you for the compliment!

I have not forsaken my sports though, I am super excited for football, volleyball and basketball next year... all things I'll be at since I play in the pep band and shoot during the games :) I'm *especially* excited for basketball next November so I can test out the 6.5 FPS on the 40D, oh boy that is going to be fun :)
  • Options
    edited May 7, 2008
    It just arrived!! I don't have my lenses with me in the office, so all I was able to do was look it over, but so far looking good :) I'll test her out later today and see how she behaves. Thanks!