Pixel PopperPixel Popper Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
edited April 28, 2008 in Wildlife
I snapped this in my front yard...

285924996_Z4uUu-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Okay, either I am on a funky acid trip or perhaps the chameleon is or you did some great post processing. Which one is it? eek7.gifwink
  • Options
    edited April 27, 2008
    Maestro wrote:
    Okay, either I am on a funky acid trip or perhaps the chameleon is or you did some great post processing. Which one is it? eek7.gifwink

Well, since I would never want to incriminate anyone else in such a public forum, let's just say it's not you who is tripping! And since I don't appreciate testing drugs on animals, let's say the chameleon didn't dose up, either. It's all about the post, baby!

Here's what he actually looked like at that time. I did a little creative painting to give him that Purple Haze flair. :seamus

285965909_Nq7j5-L.jpg
  • Options
    MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    How cool to find one of these in your yard! Wow! I didn't realize they got so blue.
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2008
    Maestro wrote:
    How cool to find one of these in your yard! Wow! I didn't realize they got so blue.

Well, he was in my yard, but I didn't just find him there. He is actually the pet of a friend of mine, who happened to bring him over for a little outing. She calls him Waldo. :D

She also told me that he is a Panther Chameleon, native to Madagascar.