Options

easiest way to set portfolio pricing....

mrfizzedmrfizzed Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
edited February 16, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
1. i have portfolio pricing set up, say 4x6's at .75 for example and so on. in my sports galleries though because I want to give people a break and since i am not doing that necessarily for a huge profit id like to make all of my sports galleries use a "SPORTS" pricing. whats the easiest way to do this?

2. id also like to know the following: when i create a new gallery will it automatically be set to portfolio pricing and if so how do i make it so it is set to the "SPORTS" pricing? thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Options
    glasbergenglasbergen Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    mrfizzed wrote:
    1. i have portfolio pricing set up, say 4x6's at .75 for example and so on. in my sports galleries though because I want to give people a break and since i am not doing that necessarily for a huge profit id like to make all of my sports galleries use a "SPORTS" pricing. whats the easiest way to do this?

2. id also like to know the following: when i create a new gallery will it automatically be set to portfolio pricing and if so how do i make it so it is set to the "SPORTS" pricing? thanks in advance guys.
    I remember a thread about setting up a private ...pardon... unlisted gallery for each pricing scheme you have and then select 'from previous priced galleries' when setting prices for a gallery. I can't find that thread right now though, but this should help you along at least a bit...
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2008
    mrfizzed wrote:

2. id also like to know the following: when i create a new gallery will it automatically be set to portfolio pricing and if so how do i make it so it is
    set to the "SPORTS" pricing? thanks in advance guys.
    Create a new private gallery named "x Sports Pricing". Add a photo to
    activate the pricing. Go under the photo tools dropdown and pick Custom
    Pro Pricing and set all the prices for a sports gallery. Hit save.

Now when creating a new sports gallery, in the pricing drop down hit x and
    it will jump to a gallery starting with x. That's why the x was used in the
    gallery name, if you have hundreds of galleries it would take forever to find
    it in the drop. You can also create "x Family Pricing" "x public1 Pricing"
    "x public2 Pricing" for as many pricing schemes as you like.

In existing galleries you can apply the pricing scheme at the top or do a bulk
    gallery change.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog