Options

lustre paper watermark

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited January 4, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I read that the lustre paper has a watermark on the back. http://www.smugmug.com/help/lustre
I noticed this watermark on my lustre finish Christmas cards....Fujicolor Professional Paper. On some 4x6 prints that my sis-in-law ordered through me, they only say Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper. They sure look like lustre prints, and I only have lustre available in the shopping carts so I don't see how they could be anything else. I guess I just wanted to double check that even though it doesn't have that watermark on the back that they are still lustre.
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    I read that the lustre paper has a watermark on the back. http://www.smugmug.com/help/lustre
    I noticed this watermark on my lustre finish Christmas cards....Fujicolor Professional Paper. On some 4x6 prints that my sis-in-law ordered through me, they only say Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper. They sure look like lustre prints, and I only have lustre available in the shopping carts so I don't see how they could be anything else. I guess I just wanted to double check that even though it doesn't have that watermark on the back that they are still lustre.
    Send me her order# to our helpdesk and I'll investigate, thanks! ATTN: Andy pls :)
  • Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Send me her order# to our helpdesk and I'll investigate, thanks! ATTN: Andy pls :)

A big OOPS on my part...turns out those pics were ones I let her download and she had printed elsewhere. She ordered similar ones through Smug, so I got confused. I am so SORRY!!!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography