Options

My Frends Bought Pics...but not according to Sales

Hudworks76Hudworks76 Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited January 3, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Imagine my surprise when I walked into a friends house the other day to see some of my pics on her wall...they looked great...she got them thru SmugMug...I was impressed with the quality, particulary as she had them hanging right next to two others that my Canon MP500 had spat out. Night and day mate....night and day.

Anyhoo....I see no record of them when I look on the Controi Panel..it could be because the prices at set at cost...(for example an 8 x 12 Lustre $4.75)- but I still thought I would get some reports.

Just curious.

Comments

• Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    As I just happened to re-read this tonight, I thought I'd point out the "Gotcha's" at the bottom of this page, particularly the very last one: thumb.gif

http://www.smugmug.com/help/proof-retouch-replace

I think it's common practice to mark up galleries by at least one penny so that they will always show up in your sales details.
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • Options
    Hudworks76Hudworks76 Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    Elaine wrote:
    As I just happened to re-read this tonight, I thought I'd point out the "Gotcha's" at the bottom of this page, particularly the very last one: thumb.gif

http://www.smugmug.com/help/proof-retouch-replace

I think it's common practice to mark up galleries by at least one penny so that they will always show up in your sales details.

As I say to my pals- Cheers old Mate!
  • Options
    claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2008
    Elaine wrote:

Yup. For many of us "at cost" means our SM cost + $0.01. That way the "sales" show up & you can see what is getting ordered.