Options

ICC profile with PSE 5?

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited December 23, 2007 in Finishing School
I have PSE 5 and was wondering if there is a way for me to make any use of EZPrints' ICC profile? I downloaded and installed it (I think), closed down PSE and reopened, but I can't find the profile in PSE 5. Either I did something wrong, am looking in the wrong place, or it's just not possible. Any ideas?
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    Elaine wrote:
    I have PSE 5 and was wondering if there is a way for me to make any use of EZPrints' ICC profile? I downloaded and installed it (I think), closed down PSE and reopened, but I can't find the profile in PSE 5. Either I did something wrong, am looking in the wrong place, or it's just not possible. Any ideas?

Elements does not have soft proofing (not even Lightroom has that feature) and that is what is required in order to preview your image using the EZPrints ICC profile.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2007
    jfriend wrote:
    Elements does not have soft proofing (not even Lightroom has that feature) and that is what is required in order to preview your image using the EZPrints ICC profile.

OK, thank you!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography