Options

A BIG picture... 360 Panorama of the Opabin Plateau

CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
edited October 12, 2007 in The Big Picture
Well, a 360 Pano from 22 shots is going to be large. Used my RRS Pano equipment and she stitched quite well :-)

So here's the small version, click to see the large version :-)

207004198-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Gorgeous! What did you do, let PS go and come back the next morning? :D
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    DougNorCalDougNorCal Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Awesome shot and really nice to meet you last night at COBA. Next time you and Rick head out to shoot, drop me a line.

Doug
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2007
    Gorgeous! What did you do, let PS go and come back the next morning? :D

Naah, took less than 10 minutes to stitch. I have an 8-core Mac Pro though mwink.gif
  • Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2007
    ^Those tend to help. Probably could have dried your hair from the fans in those things though... I am the silent PC type, but you can't argue with 10 mins.
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2007
    ^Those tend to help. Probably could have dried your hair from the fans in those things though... I am the silent PC type, but you can't argue with 10 mins.

The Mac Pro is nearly silent. Very quiet machines.

But yeah, it pumps out the BTUs. I actually have 2 of them in the office. In the summer, it's a bit rough. But for the winter I'll be able to use the pair as space heaters and save on heating the whole house :-)
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2007
    DougNorCal wrote:
    Awesome shot and really nice to meet you last night at COBA. Next time you and Rick head out to shoot, drop me a line.

Doug

Will do, Doug! Good preso on Wednesday. Wish I could have gone but my trip was okay as well :-)