Options

Christmas Card Templates

CasonCason Registered Users Posts: 414 Major grins
edited November 12, 2008 in Finishing School
Mods, please move this in the right area if this is the wrong place to post.

Can anybody recommend a site to download Photoshop templates for Christmas cards? Something like http://photoduds.com/ However, for Christmas cards? I am not very creative when it comes to laying out a design in Photoshop. I'd rather have a template that creates a particular size, adds the text, graphics, and color scheme. All I have to do is drag a photo in the areas.
Cason

www.casongarner.com

5D MkII | 30D | 50mm f1.8 II | 85mm f1.8 | 24-70mm f2.8
L | 70-200mm f2.8L IS II | Manfrotto 3021BPRO with 322RC2

Comments

• Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2007
    mpix.com has some decent ones - fairly simple. However, you have to order the cards from their website if you want to use their templates. So, thats the downer.
  • Options
    dinnydinny Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 27, 2008
    hi! dinny from photoDUDS here.
    We have something in the works for Christmas Cards. I'm hoping for a fall 2008 release. So, watch the site or sign up for the newsletter so you can get advanced notices.

-thanks!
  • Options
    DEPM20DEPM20 Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    Christmas Cards
    mpix.com has some decent ones - fairly simple. However, you have to order the cards from their website if you want to use their templates. So, thats the downer.
    If I do choose to go with mpix, how do I link them to my website so people can view them and email me to order . .also, I would like to link the SMug mug cards but I don't like the comment section at the bottom . is there any way I can leave that out??
    www.dpm.smugmug.com
    thanks