I'd be happy with a cookie
>>> Change SmugMug default settings <<<
SIZE OF STRETCHY THUMBS
- Change the delay of the PhotoBar
The flyout menu that appears in the SmugMug viewstyle when you hover over the main image is called the PhotoBar. Change 0 to any number of seconds you like
- want it showing at the bottom of your images, instead of on the right?
SM.PhotoBar.config.position = 'bottom';
- You want to eliminate the PhotoBar totally?
(caution, funcationality is missing when you do this!)
showPhotoBar = false;
SMUGMUG SMALL - VIEWSTYLE
- don't want the larger thumbnails when screens are > 1600px resolution?
SM.SmugMug.config.autoThumbSize = false;
FILMSTRIP - VIEWSTYLE
- Force the viewstyle to be SmugMug or SmugMug Small.
The 'SmugMug' viewstyle changes between 'SmugMug' (15 thumbs on left, one 'M' image on right) and 'SmugMug Small' (9 thumbs on the left and one 'S' image on the right) automatically depending on the size of your viewport. You can force it to either one if you prefer.
For 'SmugMug Small':
SM.SmugMug.config.size = 'small';
SM.SmugMug.config.size = 'large';
SLIDESHOW - VIEWSTYLE
- Do you want to change the speed of the filmstrip, or even stop it from moving?
You can change this speed of the filmstrip using the following code. Set to '0' (zero) and the filmstrip will not move unless you hover your cursor over the filmstrip arrows:
- Change the duration of the slideshow style (not fullscreen, for now)
Want to change the default duration of the images in the Slideshow viewstyle? No problem! Change the number to your preferred time the image shows.
slideDuration = 10;
- Don't like the next or previous image previews?
When you hover over 'next' or 'previous' the a preview of the next/previous image shows. Don't like them? Remove them!
showImagePreview = false;
RIGHT-CLICK WARNING MESSAGE
- Removing the lightbox.
You really do not like it? Are you sure? You can remove the lightbox completely.
useLightbox = false;
- Making a custom right-click warning message.
The 'protection' option for the Pro-accounts comes with a standard warning message. Do you want to change it? No problem!
rightClickWarning = "Your warning text goes here!"
MORE CONTROL FOR HOW STRETCHY PAGES STRETCH
- Do you want us to not break frames?
You are on your own though! We don't guarantee the working of the shopping cart, gallery passwords, site passwords, login passwords, or anything else requiring sessions and cookies to work!
- You can override defaults by either giving it more or less height by adding the following:
SM.SmugMug.config.alterScreenHeight = -100;