145848006-M.jpg

145845976-M.jpg

145850720-M.jpg

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” -Helmut Newton-

Comments

• Options
    wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    Your posed shots look nice, its such a cheesy pose, yet I still love it!!!

One tips to make your action shots look better.

For soccer if you shoot from the corners (or close too) and shoot mostly the long way along the field you will clean up alot of the cluter in your backgrounds. It just makes a nicer photos because you will get the action coming towards you and lots of faces and facial experssions with the photos.
  • Options
    RustingInPeaceRustingInPeace Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2007
    Cheesy Works With Cute Little Girls
    winger wrote:
    Your posed shots look nice, its such a cheesy pose, yet I still love it!!!

One tips to make your action shots look better.

For soccer if you shoot from the corners (or close too) and shoot mostly the long way along the field you will clean up alot of the cluter in your backgrounds. It just makes a nicer photos because you will get the action coming towards you and lots of faces and facial expressions with the photos.

I am pretty limited on shooting angles. As a coach I am confined to the technical area. I also just ordered a a new 300mm IS lens ( I have been shooting with a 200mm). I am hoping to pull the shots in a little closer (to get those expressions).

I am already contemplating the summer season team pictures. I kind of want another "cheesy / cute" pose. We always shoot the standard head shots for their cards and the obligatory full length ball under foot shot. I am thinking about a jungle gym type shot for the summer season picture. I just need to keep it fun for the girls. The other idea is to take them to the beach for photos.

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” -Helmut Newton-