Options

Customer service is the best!!

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited January 7, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
In my experience Smugmug's customer service is first rate.

My pro site has gone through a complete revamp with the very able assistance of the customer service staff here at Smugmug.

Barb Gates went above and beyond to help me in my effort to bring my site out of the dark ages. With enthusiastic folks like Barb on the staff the customer service here is definitely a large step above what I am used to experiencing elsewhere.
The standard for customer service these days in the world at large seems to be "whatever".
Well I was very pleasantly surprised by the staff here at Smugmug and specifically Barb's great attitude and willingness to help out.

Still a little work to finish up but now there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks very much Barb!
www.alloutdoor.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2007
    zoomer wrote:

My pro site has gone through a complete revamp with the very able assistance of the customer service staff here at Smugmug.

Barb Gates went above and beyond to help me in my effort to bring my site out of the dark ages. With enthusiastic folks like Barb on the staff the customer service here is definitely a large step above what I am used to experiencing elsewhere.
    The standard for customer service these days in the world at large seems to be "whatever".
    Well I was very pleasantly surprised by the staff here at Smugmug and specifically Barb's great attitude and willingness to help out.

Still a little work to finish up but now there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks very much Barb!
    Thanks for posting this, zoomer clap.gif I'll make sure the rest of the team sees this as well, especially Barb :D
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 7, 2007
    zoomer wrote:

Thanks very much Barb!

Hi :)

Thank you for all the kind words. All of the Support Heroes are hard at work to bring everyone the best customer service possible. It's always nice to hear that being appreciated :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign