Options

Way to go Smugmug!

thirdlifethirdlife Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
edited January 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support

Admins,

I was not really sure where to post or send this to, so feel free to move it as you see fit.

I recently took some photographs of my friend Rhianna. The photos where mostly for fun and neither of us were expecting much. Regardless I uploaded them to my Smugmug page to share with my family and friends.
(If you are curious, you can find them here!)

About 14 days before Christmas I ended up selling about 15 of those prints. I ask around and found out that Rhianna’s mother loved the shots and was giving each family member a framed print ordered through my Smugmug page.

Cool!

Well almost. It turns out Rhianna’s mother did not totally understand the entire order process and accidentally ordered 10 prints with her daughters head chopped off! At first she thought Smugmug had made the mistake and did call to complain. Whomever she spoke to explained what had happened and how not to do it again. Rhianna's mother realized her mistake and was about to bite the bullet and order more prints when Smugmug offered to make the correction and re-print her entire corrected order free of charge!

I've since heard that Smugmug has a new life long customer.

Thanks for the great service!

Sincerely,
Jesse Ascher
http://jascher.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2006
    clap.gif thanks for posting this :D
  • Options
    cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2007
    I'd say i was suprised but i'd be lying!!!!!

wings.gif

Love you guys, and this is just one more reason why!!!

Wohooo!!!iloveyou.gif