Options

Pictures of Children

pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
edited February 16, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
My niece from a long time ago........ She is now married and has a child this size.

2375974-L.jpg
Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    Frozen in time...excellent. thumb.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    headscratch.gif OK, now it's my turn to not see the pic in the post. It happened to someone else in the train track thread. Odd.

How interesting. I cut and pasted the link into my browser to see the shot, and when I came back to this thread, there it was, as though I had forced it into the post. headscratch.gifne_nau.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    headscratch.gif OK, now it's my turn to not see the pic in the post. It happened to someone else in the train track thread. Odd.
    This time maybe the there really is a problem. There are no "href"s in the source.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    Really nice shot, pathfinder. You can uncuff her and let her go home now. :D

Yeah Charles, I think maybe there is a problem. See my revised post for making the pic appear. 'nuther vBulletin hiccup?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    nope. I see it just fine. client issues is my guess. y'all must not be holding yer mouths right.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    Just wait.
    Sid.
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    weird... I dont see it either
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    Obviously you're not holding your mouth right. mwink.gif To see the pic, I replied with quote - that gave me the link - I cut and pasted that into my browser. after admiring the fine photographic work, I clicked back to this thread, and by Jove, the photo was there.

I'd say it was in issue linking back to smugmug, except the train shots aren't hosted on smugmug.
    Sid.
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Obviously you're not holding your mouth right. mwink.gif To see the pic, I replied with quote - that gave me the link - I cut and pasted that into my browser. after admiring the fine photographic work, I clicked back to this thread, and by Jove, the photo was there.

I'd say it was in issue linking back to smugmug, except the train shots aren't hosted on smugmug.
    I'm going to stick her pic in again...

2375974-L.jpg

and I see a broken link. This is surely a smugmug issue....

now as a link

and as an attachment
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2004
    Is it just me, or is there a lot of whining going on in this thread?
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2004
    Great Shot. lov the expresion.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2004
    Had to do the same as waxy to see it...blame fish i spose. She is an absolute cutie with some nice camera work thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2004
    fish wrote:
    Is it just me, or is there a lot of whining going on in this thread?

You say you manage QA? eek7.gif
    Sid.
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    You say you manage QA? eek7.gif
    Used to. Until I quit caring. :lol
  • Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited February 15, 2004
    pathfinder wrote:
    My niece from a long time ago........ She is now married and has a child this size.

2375974-L.jpg
    Here is snapshot from Christmas of her son - shot on a D10 - converted to B&W in PS..

2400269-L.jpg
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2004
    1924616-M.jpg

249031-M-1.jpg
  • Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2004
    Pathfinder,

As usual, you've got some great shots there thumb.gif

I took a bunch of kid pictures last weekend at a big family get together. Here is my favorite:

2382104-S.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2004
    That's cute as could be. Nice
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2004
    Great looking kids everyone

Humungus Girl !
    220681-M-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2004
    Look out Madonna...
    Sid.
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Look out Madonna...
    Dont laugh...all she wants to be is another super model/pop singer. I cant keep up with buying her in clothes, she is growing way too fast.

She hates boys & loves her ol' man & his bikes.....as good as it gets i recon.