Options

Props to Andy....

igophotoigophoto Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited November 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I shot a marching band contest a while back and one of the parent's that ordered prints was not happy with them. The colors were a bit off as they were shot under horrid highschool stadium lighting at night and the subject was blonde headed, not the easiest of conditions.

Andy made sure the customer got the perfect prints sent out to him as part of the smugmug guarantee. He saved me a huge headache and possibly more business from the schools next year.

Come here big guy, bring it in for the real thing.

:bow

igo

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 13, 2006
    igophoto wrote:
    I shot a marching band contest a while back and one of the parent's that ordered prints was not happy with them. The colors were a bit off as they were shot under horrid highschool stadium lighting at night and the subject was blonde headed, not the easiest of conditions.

Andy made sure the customer got the perfect prints sent out to him as part of the smugmug guarantee. He saved me a huge headache and possibly more business from the schools next year.

Come here big guy, bring it in for the real thing.

bowdown.gif

igo

Hi :)

It's really nice of you to take the time to give Andy the kudos he so deserves. He's a magician with photos!

Andy --> bowdown.gif

clap.gifclapclap.gif
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2006
    :andy Here I am :D

Thanks, it's all in a day's work. We're happy to help, because when you look good, .....