Options

Phone Number for Customer Service

SueZooSueZoo Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited September 7, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Does anyone have a phone number to reach a human being at customer service (re a print issue)???
I have wasted an entire day emailing and still have an unresolved issue.

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2014
    I'm sorry Sue, we do not no offer phone support and there is no phone number where you can reach a Hero. We do all support through email. Do you have a ticket number? I'll try to see if I can get your issue expedited.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    wildviperwildviper Registered Users Posts: 560 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2014
    I am guessing you didnt read her comment...she has tried all day to sort it out via email. I am sorry but offering no phone support is pretty bad. I know that is new fad, but not very customer friendly.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    WildViper
    From Nikon D70s > Nikon D300s & D700
    Nikon 50/1.8, Tamron 28-75/2.8 1st gen, Nikkor 12-24/4, Nikkor 70-200/2.8 ED VR, SB600, SB900, SB-26 and Gitzo 2 Series Carbon Fiber with Kirk Ballhead
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2014
    Hi Wildviper,

We have been offering 24/7 customer support through email for over 10 years :). We answer emails very quickly and efficiently. I suspect that her email might be stuck somewhere specific, perhaps with a color expert, and they may not be available on a Sunday night. That is why I asked for the ticket number so that I can help her.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero