Video Play Button Overlay in Collage Landscape

ande8150ande8150 Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
edited July 11, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Is there any way to get the thumbnail for videos to show the "play" button as an overlay to the thumbnail in Collage Landscape? The SmugMug Classic theme differentiates videos by showing the play button, but Collage Landscape does not. Viewers don't know that it is a video and to click it to view it.

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2014
    I'll ask the moderators to move your thread to the New SmugMug customization forum. If there's a way, it would likely have to be done with some sort of CSS code.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • ande8150ande8150 Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited July 11, 2014
    Thanks for moving it to the right place. It would be good if someone knows how to do this, but it seems like the kind of thing that should be built into the site. How else would anyone know there is a video?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    edited July 11, 2014
    Also added a feature request to the appropriate forum. Any thoughts on customization would be good in the meantime as feature requests can take a long time to get implemented.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,234 moderator
    edited July 11, 2014
    You might try the method shown in posts by thenickdude in the thread Video icon on thumbnails.

--- Denise
    edited July 11, 2014
    You might try the method shown in posts by thenickdude in the thread Video icon on thumbnails.

--- Denise

Thanks so much, that does it. I did search the forum before posting but wasn't able to find it.