Options

New site resizes on iPad by default...

Ched77Ched77 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited December 18, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Hi, I signed up for a 2 week trial and have in 5 days got my site looking quite nice.

My one problem is that when I go on my iPad it is by default zoomed in a little, so I have to "pinch out" to get it looking as it should so.

Does anyone have any idea on why it would be doing this or if there's a fix/solution?

My site is gavinphotography77.smugmug.com

Thanks in advance,
Gav

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2013
    Hi Gav and welcome to Dgrin! wave.gif

You've set up a fixed page width in the customize > customize site screen. Click on "entire site" in the customize drawer in the side. Then select the layout tab. You'll notice the fixed width of 1200 pixel, which is wider than the non retina iPad screen. To avoid this, simply change the fixed layout setting to stretchy. With stretchy, the page would automatically resize to fit your screen width.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Ched77Ched77 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited December 18, 2013
    Hi Gav and welcome to Dgrin! wave.gif

You've set up a fixed page width in the customize > customize site screen. Click on "entire site" in the customize drawer in the side. Then select the layout tab. You'll notice the fixed width of 1200 pixel, which is wider than the non retina iPad screen. To avoid this, simply change the fixed layout setting to stretchy. With stretchy, the page would automatically resize to fit your screen width.

Aha, awesome and thank you!