Options

How can I only display Galleries on Homepage?

KenSmithKenSmith Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited November 25, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I'm brand new to SmugMug and have started my web page. I would like the main web page to only display my two galleries, but not sure how to do that.

Here's my photo site: http://kensmithphotography.smugmug.com Rather than having individual photos on the first page, I would only like to have thumbnails to the two galleries I created. All the photos are in the galleries, but somehow they're all appearing on the main home page. Actually, I'd like the main page to have thumbnails for galleries and maybe a few individual photos.

I'm sure it's easy to do. I just don't know enough of SmugMug yet so was hoping someone could assist. Thanks!

Ken Smith

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2013
    KenSmith wrote: »
    I'm brand new to SmugMug and have started my web page. I would like the main web page to only display my two galleries, but not sure how to do that.

Here's my photo site: http://kensmithphotography.smugmug.com Rather than having individual photos on the first page, I would only like to have thumbnails to the two galleries I created. All the photos are in the galleries, but somehow they're all appearing on the main home page. Actually, I'd like the main page to have thumbnails for galleries and maybe a few individual photos.

I'm sure it's easy to do. I just don't know enough of SmugMug yet so was hoping someone could assist. Thanks!

Ken Smith

In Customize, go to the homepage section. Then change the content blocks. You have some kind of content block on the main body. Click the wrench on the block to see which kind it is. Then delete it, or leave it in place while you experiment. Choose from the Navigation blocks. You might want the Galleries block, and then choose the galleries. If you meant folders, use Folders. Drag the block you want from the right, to the left onto your main body. Look for the pale green areas where you can drop them, they will appear horizontally or vertically next to or above/below other blocks.