Options

SM UI bug: Double Appearance

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
I was checking out few things HDVideo reported with S*E, when I noticed this "double appearance" bug:

47040077-L.jpg

As you can see, "Appearance" appears twice, once with the comment/hint, once without it.

And while we're at it: Don, any chances the recently introduced set of albums/images properties (especially geography) make it to the production API any time soon?
Simply adding a few optional tags to existing RPC-XML structures and changing the docs should not be a huge deal (IMHO) and would be a *huge* xmas gift for all the smugmug users who use 3d party tools.
Thanks!
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    I was checking out few things HDVideo reported with S*E, when I noticed this "double appearance" bug:

47040077-Ti.jpg

As you can see, "Appearance" appears twice, once with the comment/hint, once without it.

Nik, first of all - bugs go in the bug report thread. Secondly, this is not a bug. The first appearance of the word "appearance" is for the gallery. The second appearance of the word "appearnance" is for when that gallery is part of a community.

As to the rest - wait for Don.

Thank you...
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2005
    Andy,
    Andy wrote:
    Nik, first of all - bugs go in the bug report thread. Secondly, this is not a bug. The first appearance of the word "appearance" is for the gallery. The second appearance of the word "appearnance" is for when that gallery is part of a community.

As to the rest - wait for Don.

Thank you...
    I did not know we have a new thread for itne_nau.gif . Can you please move it over there? Or shall I make another entry?
    Thanks!
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    I did not know we have a new thread for itne_nau.gif . Can you please move it over there? Or shall I make another entry?
    Thanks!

Neither. It's not a bug - read my post please.