Options

Canon 50 f/2.5 Macro, Canon 1.4x MkIII Teleconverter

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited March 21, 2013 in House of Canon
Up for sale is a whole lot of Canon gear, treated with care and love by yours truly. I guarantee all purchases. I prefer your personal check, but will accept credit cards or Paypal. All prices are exclusive of shipping. Shipping will be actual UPS Ground shipping and insurance to your location - or if you are outside the US, US Postal Service rates and insurance, and any taxes/duties, to your location.

Lowball offers will be ignored.

Contact me: http://www.moonriverphotography.com/ and click the contact link upper right. Or PM me here.

To answer the inevitable question "why are you selling all this gear?" the answer is simple, I'm using Nikon D800 more and more for my landscape and wildlife work and my µ4/3 Panasonic GH3 for most everything else :)

EVERYTHING BELOW HERE IS ALREADY SOLD[/B]

[strike]Canon 1.4x Teleconverter Mark III: condition is *mint* and comes with pouch, front and rear caps.

Price new at B&H: $499
My Price: $300[/strike]

[strike]Canon 24mm f/1.4L: condition is *mint* and comes with box, hood, pouch, front and rear caps, papers, manual.

Price new at B&H: $1499
My Price: $1200[/strike]

[strike]Canon 5D Mark III: this body is in mint condition. Comes with box, two Canon batteries, battery charger, papers, manual, body cap and everything that was in the box when new.

Price new on B&H: $3299
My Price: $2650
[/strike]

[strike]Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II: condition is *mint* and comes with box, hood, lens case, lens hood, front and rear caps, papers, manual.

Price new at B&H: $2199
My Price: $1900[/strike]

[strike]Canon 24-105 f/4L: condition is excellent, comes with box, hood, pouch, lens cap, rear cap, papers, manual.

Price new at B&H: $1149
My Price: $850[/strike]

[strike]Canon 50mm f/2.5 Macro Lens: condition is *mint* and comes with front and rear caps, box and pouch.

Price new at B&H: $299
My Price: $200

Canon EF12 Extension Tube condition is *mint* and comes with pouch, front and rear caps.

Price new at Amazon: $105
My Price: $50

[/strike]

[strike]Really Right Stuff 5D Mark III L-Plate: condition is mint.

Price new at RRS: $140
My Price: $112
[/strike]

Comments