Options

Smugmug better get this solution back to me asap!!!

John MegliorinoJohn Megliorino Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited November 3, 2012 in SmugMug Support
Smug mug plug in for lightroom 4 is giving me issues and has screwed up my whole photography catalog i am beyond furious, i made the biggest mistake with going with smug mug services to show case my photography and my site looks like i am an amature.

Here is the error as if you care enough to find a solution beyond what i have already tried!

"smug mug api returned an error message (function smugmug.subcategories.create, message system error)"

i have already uninstalled the plug in & and reinstalled it both manually and automated through light-room, it is the current version you have available 1.0.5.3.

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2012
    Do you sue the latest version of Lightroom?
    When exactly does the error come up? What did you do prior to the error coming up? Did you create, rename or try to move any category / subcategory? If so, what's the name of that category / subcategory?

Please contact us at the HelpDesk with these details and a link to your site.

Since this is not an API question (as in about creating apps for use with the SmugMug API), I'll ask the moderators to move it over to the SmugMug Support forum. There is no need for you to repost your question there.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero