Options

How come cards are available for print?

jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
edited September 4, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I disabled printing for my galleries. However, there is an option to make a card with my pictures in the Most Popular section. How can this be? I have since removed that section from my website.

I can see the photo in Most Popular and I can make a card with it. When I view the photo in the original gallery it doesn't have any option to buy so this isn't like I forgot to disable printing for that particular gallery the picture is in.

Comments

• Options
    Rogue 1Rogue 1 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2012
    jonh68 wrote: »
    I disabled printing for my galleries. However, there is an option to make a card with my pictures in the Most Popular section. How can this be? I have since removed that section from my website.

I can see the photo in Most Popular and I can make a card with it. When I view the photo in the original gallery it doesn't have any option to buy so this isn't like I forgot to disable printing for that particular gallery the picture is in.

Hi John - we've just become aware of this and we're looking into it. I'll get back to you as soon as I have info. For the time being, to prevent any sales, taking the popular photos gallery 'down' will prevent any unwanted purchases.
  • Options
    Rogue 1Rogue 1 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2012
    jonh68 wrote: »

Hi John - we fixed this bug last night. All clear. :D
  • Options
    jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2012