Options

Your branding on the Mobile Site

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 10, 2012 in SmugMug Support
[imgl]http://www.smugmug.com/photos/i-RhJb6VG/0/L/i-RhJb6VG-L.jpg[/imgl] If you are a Power or Pro subscriber, you can now go to your Easy Customizer and upload a graphic that will brand the mobile site on SmugMug. It's super easy, just upload an image of 400x72 pixels via the new "Mobile" option in your Easy Customizer. :smo

Comments

• Options
    bryanbrazilbryanbrazil Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2012
    Not filling mobile screen
    On my iPhone 4, the banner image I created is not filling the width of the screen as yours does. My image is 400X72 pixels.
  • Options
    edited April 13, 2012
    To clarify, I'm looking at my bryanbrazil.com domain. :)
    On my iPhone 4, the banner image I created is not filling the width of the screen as yours does. My image is 400X72 pixels.
  • Options
    edited April 13, 2012
    Gave it a transparent background, problem solved. That's better anyway since screen sizes vary.
  • Options
    eric-holmeseric-holmes Registered Users Posts: 257 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2012
    Is there a way to specify which galleries appear on the mobile site without making them unlisted?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2012
    Is there a way to specify which galleries appear on the mobile site without making them unlisted?

No, sorry.
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2012
    oh wow! a welcome step in the right direction :)
  • Options
    CoMilliCoMilli Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 7, 2012
    After selecting a 400x72 pixel image nothing happens after clicking the "Upload" button from the Easy Customizer, Mobile, Choose Image...
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2012
    CoMilli wrote: »
    After selecting a 400x72 pixel image nothing happens after clicking the "Upload" button from the Easy Customizer, Mobile, Choose Image...
    Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, can you try a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome? If you still have an issue or any further questions on this, contact us directly at our HelpDesk with a link to your site.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero