• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Shots Documentary 11 seconds

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Mar-14-2012, 03:31 PM
torags is offline torags OP
Major grins
11 seconds

Last edited by torags; Mar-14-2012 at 05:27 PM.
Old Mar-14-2012, 04:27 PM
damonff is offline damonff
film
nice even tones
Old Mar-14-2012, 05:44 PM
rainbow is offline rainbow
Major grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by damonff View Post
nice even tones
If I am not mistaken, shot has been redone to turn some greys into blacks. I like this new version better.
Old Mar-14-2012, 05:49 PM
torags is offline torags OP
Major grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
If I am not mistaken, shot has been redone to turn some greys into blacks. I like this new version better.
Yeah, I forgot that Smugmug has a gallery default of 20 % sharpening that diminishes contrast. When I got the even tone comment (which I appreciate); I adjusted the image

Thanks for the lookin & the comments, guys