• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market The Kitchen Sink SOLD: Lightgear USA (Paul C. Buff) 32" x 40" softbox and 2 umbrellas w/covers

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Nov-18-2011, 05:28 AM
Jamesbjenkins is offline Jamesbjenkins OP
Live, shoot, post, repeat
Lightgear USA (Paul C. Buff) 32" x 40" softbox and 2 umbrellas w/covers
For sale are 3 pieces of Lightgear USA (Manufactured and sold by Paul C. Buff) lighting equipment. I recently purchased 2 Alien Bees B800 units, and these umbrellas and softbox came with the set. I am upgrading to the PLM system from Paul C. Buff, and no longer have any need for these items. They are in "like new" condition, and show no sign of wear or damage whatsoever.

Selling price for all 3 is $130 (shipping included to CONUS.) Compared to the retail price, this is like buying the softbox and getting the two umbrellas for free.

I don't have pictures taken of the items, but if you'd like some, email or PM me.
Gear: Lots of Nikon bodies & glass, an office full of tools and toys
Old Nov-18-2011, 02:26 PM
NeilL is offline NeilL
B+R=M,B+G=C,R+G=Y
What sizes and types are the umbrellas please?

Would you be interested in adding a grid for the softbox, for extra of course?

Neil

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
Old Nov-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Umbrellas are 36" edge to edge. Standard white with black cover so you can bounce or shoot-thru.

See pics for more info. Please excuse the quality, they were taken on my phone in poor lighting.

The softbox comes with an Alien Bees speedring.
Old Nov-18-2011, 03:27 PM
NeilL is offline NeilL
B+R=M,B+G=C,R+G=Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbjenkins View Post
Umbrellas are 36" edge to edge. Standard white with black cover so you can bounce or shoot-thru.The softbox comes with an Alien Bees speedring.
Thank you. I am in Australia (I would cover the cost of shipping) and it would make purchasing these items from you, rather than PCB locally, worthwhile for me if a grid for the softbox could be included in the shipment. If it is not too much of a bother for you, I would get the grid from PCB and have them deliver it to you, and then you could put it and the other items together to send to me in one parcel.

Neil

Old Nov-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilL View Post
Thank you. I am in Australia (I would cover the cost of shipping) and it would make purchasing these items from you, rather than PCB locally, worthwhile for me if a grid for the softbox could be included in the shipment. If it is not too much of a bother for you, I would get the grid from PCB and have them deliver it to you, and then you could put it and the other items together to send to me in one parcel.

Neil
That's unusual, but I don't have a problem with that. I'm waiting for hear back from another interested party. If they decide they don't want it, I'll get back to you with a total cost for my items, your grid and the shipping.
Old Nov-18-2011, 04:04 PM
NeilL is offline NeilL
B+R=M,B+G=C,R+G=Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbjenkins View Post
That's unusual, but I don't have a problem with that. I'm waiting for hear back from another interested party. If they decide they don't want it, I'll get back to you with a total cost for my items, your grid and the shipping.
To be clear, I will of course pay PCB for the grid before they deliver it to you, so no change in my payment arrangement with you, which will include shipping cost for the total package grid included, will be necessary.

Neil

Old Nov-20-2011, 06:37 AM
Sale pending.
Old Nov-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Sold.