Options

Any graphic designers here?

DeeboDeebo Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited September 28, 2011 in Mind Your Own Business
Looking for a graphic designer to help put together a logo for a business card. The name of my business is MTM Photography (mainly portrait work and eventually weddings). I haven't got any preference on colors or anything. Just something not TOO out there since I'm guessing 80-90% of my customer base will be female. Can anyone help?
www.MTMPhoto.com (Under construction.....of course)

Comments

• Options
    fredjclausfredjclaus Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2011
    I know a graphic designer but I'm not one. Check out my friend at www.GetPopularGraphics.com. Let her know Fred Claus told you to look her up and she will take good care of you. Shannon is her name.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.992525,-78.961683
    Fred J Claus
    Commercial Photographer
    http://www.FredJClaus.com
    http://www.Fredjclaus.com/originals

Save on your own SmugMug account. Just enter Coupon code i2J0HIOcEElwI at checkout
  • Options
    marionetmarionet Registered Users Posts: 382 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2011
    Um, I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for. Do you want help establishing business or maintaining business?
  • Options
    jarboedoggartjarboedoggart Registered Users Posts: 270 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2011
    i am certainly not a graphic designer, but I have done a little and can try to help you out. Just need some more ideas of what you are looking for.
    -Nate
    Jarboe Doggart Photography - jarboedoggart.com
  • Options
    DeeboDeebo Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2011
    Basically, i'm looking for a design that incorporates a cool design with the three initials "MTM" the have the word photography in smaller letters somewhere along a side. Then maybe have a image of a strip of file behind the logo. I hope my description is good enough.
    www.MTMPhoto.com (Under construction.....of course)
  • Options
    edited September 27, 2011
    Deebo wrote: »
    Basically, i'm looking for a design that incorporates a cool design with the three initials "MTM" the have the word photography in smaller letters somewhere along a side. Then maybe have a image of a strip of file behind the logo. I hope my description is good enough.

Tried to integrate the film strip idea for you. I like this one...simple and easy to change to a light color for your dark colored web site. This is attempt #3.

i-HdPsvf8-L.jpg

i-xNdfhMM-L.jpg

Here was my attempt #1 and #2 late last night, I didnt like them...but maybe you will....

i-vd4jxfB-XL.jpg

i-GwLrX27.jpg
    -Nate
  • Options
    edited September 28, 2011
    The logos (with a couple of small edits) have been emailed. Glad I could help, Enjoy!
    -Nate