• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Support Legacy SmugMug Customization Batch Download for Visitors. Possible?

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

They're back! Our latest series of Dgrin Challenges, the OOYCZ Challenges (Out of Your Comfort Zone), is a series of challenges to help you improve your photography by stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. Our challenge leader says "Consider it like a photography class with no diplomas.". Get started with OOYCZ by reading the Challenge Guide.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Sep-13-2011, 06:25 AM
sisi74 is offline sisi74 OP
Big grins
Batch Download for Visitors. Possible?
Hi there,
I know I can batch-download (i.e. download all) from the Tools Menu... but how do I make this option available to my client?

Thanks for any help!
Here my url: www.sirinsamman.com

I've searched the forum - didn't find an answer.
I've also googled the question...and what I found was a bit worrisome (lots of hacking advice...how to best get private albums from smugmug, etc.). Another story.

Sirin
Old Sep-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Smug Eric is offline Smug Eric
Smug Hero
there isn't really a way to have your customer request the gallery download. What you can do is when you request the gallery download, you can send that link to your customer. And they can download the zip file as well from that link. So adding a note for your customers to contact you if they want the gallery digitally and you can send out the link to them.
Old Sep-13-2011, 04:49 PM
sisi74 is offline sisi74 OP
Big grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug Eric View Post
there isn't really a way to have your customer request the gallery download. What you can do is when you request the gallery download, you can send that link to your customer. And they can download the zip file as well from that link. So adding a note for your customers to contact you if they want the gallery digitally and you can send out the link to them.
aahhh. thank you Eric!
Tell The World!  
Tags
batch , download , menus , visitors