Options

Canon EF 200 2.0L IS 300 2.8L IS

JustinThymeJustinThyme Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited June 26, 2011 in House of Canon
I have to free up some funds for other projects so I am forced to sell one of the two. I couldnt make up my mind which one because I really dont want to let go of either so I'll let the market decide. Prices include ground shipping to the lower 48.
Payment methods accepted are Cash for local deal, Cashiers check from a national bank, USPS money orders or no fee paypal. I will accept regular paypal but you have to eat the 3%. Both were cleaned and calibrated by CPS a few months back and have seen minimal use since. Both are extremely sharp with focus spot on with my MKIV.

EF 200 2.0L IS date code UW. The only defect to list is a slight rub mark on the rubber at the end of the hood, otherwise flawless. Comes with RRS replacement foot (as well as original foot) and aquatech cap. Includes all factory shipped items except the cardboard box. $4850

EF 300 2.8L IS date code UU. No defects to list, extremely clean. Comes with RRS lens plate and aquatech cap. Includes all factory shipped items including the box. $3995

Sorry no international sales. Please PM, I get an alert on my crackberry. If you must email please use a real email address and not a freebie like gmail or hotmail etc as nearly all of those end up in my junk folder.
Canon CPS Gold Member

Comments

• Options
    YergiYergi Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited June 22, 2011
    I was starting to think about selling my 200 f1.8 and i was in a camera repair shop. The elderly Asian man came out of the back and told me "You young. You no know. You no sell." I have never thought of selling it again.
    Sinner in need of THE Savior. Shooting photo since 6/1/10. Video 24 mos before that. That to say, i (formally) know nothing, please leave out nothing. (2) 1dMkII, G-12, 200 F1.8, 24-70 F2.8. (2) 430Ex2, 430Ex http://www.GunDogFilms.com
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2011
    I hear ya on that. I had a 200 1.8 before the 200 2.0. If the times were pre 200 2.0 I would never let go of the 200 1.8 as they were a rare find. While I loved the 1.8 the optics of the 2.0 are a bit better. Sharper with better color rendition, less CA, reduced flare, and of course the addition of IS. Im still in awe taking shots wide open at 1/30 and get no camera shake repeatedly. I can get at least a 50% hit rate at 1/15. As much as it pains me Ill get another copy down the road. Speaking of old Asian guys TF Camera in East Brunswick NJ is one sharp cookie. He has taken care of issues Ive had especially with older glass. If you ever need your 200 2.8 serviced hes the man!
    Canon CPS Gold Member
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2011
    300 2.8 is sold!
    Canon CPS Gold Member