• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Support Dgrin Forum Support Adding multiple photos to thread

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

They're back! Our latest series of Dgrin Challenges, the OOYCZ Challenges (Out of Your Comfort Zone), is a series of challenges to help you improve your photography by stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. Our challenge leader says "Consider it like a photography class with no diplomas.". Get started with OOYCZ by reading the Challenge Guide.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Jun-14-2011, 12:07 PM
photodad1 is offline photodad1 OP
Photodad
Adding multiple photos to thread
I am trying to add multiple photos to a thread that I am trying create. It only allows me to download and attach one photo. Any suggestions?
Canon 1DIII, Canon 300mm 2.8L IS, Canon 70-200 2.8L IS, Canon 24-70mm 2.8L, Canon TC.
Old Jun-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Richard is offline Richard
Mildly bemused
You can only attach one photo per post. However, you can link to as many as you like in a single post. How To Post on Dgrin