• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Support Legacy SmugMug Customization Add link to my Facebook fan page in my nav bar

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Mar-31-2011, 03:40 PM
bhockensmith is offline bhockensmith OP
Major grins
Add link to my Facebook fan page in my nav bar
I'd like to add a small facebook F icon and link to my fan page on the very top right of my page to the right of the word INFO.

I'm a little confused on what to do after reading several different threads.

Can someone help me out?

www.bhockensmith.com

The link to my FaceBook Fan page is www.facebook.com/BHockensmithPhotography
Old Mar-31-2011, 04:03 PM
Major grins
Okay I added the code that FB gave me to my nav code here....

And that seemed to work, but how to I get some more space between the word INFO and the facebook link, now?

<div id="navcontainer">
<ul>
<li><a href="/">HOME</a></li>
<li><a href="/gallery/10583221_Y4xW2">PORTFOLIO</a></li>
<li><a href="/Events">EVENTS</a></li>
<li><a href="/Art">ART</a></li>
<li><a href="/gallery/6843152_dxDsi">INFO</a></li>
<!-- <li><a href="/gallery/10509697_EFYnU">PARTNERS</a></li> -->

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbhoc kensmithphotography&amp;layout=button_count&amp;sh ow_faces=false&amp;width=450&amp;action=like&amp;f ont&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:21px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

</ul>
</div>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhockensmith View Post
I'd like to add a small facebook F icon and link to my fan page on the very top right of my page to the right of the word INFO.

I'm a little confused on what to do after reading several different threads.

Can someone help me out?

www.bhockensmith.com

The link to my FaceBook Fan page is www.facebook.com/BHockensmithPhotography
Old Mar-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Major grins
I decided to not use the facebook badge or code, because it didn't link to the facebook page. I'm just directly linking now. Seems cleaner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhockensmith View Post
Okay I added the code that FB gave me to my nav code here....

And that seemed to work, but how to I get some more space between the word INFO and the facebook link, now?

<div id="navcontainer">
<ul>
<li><a href="/">HOME</a></li>
<li><a href="/gallery/10583221_Y4xW2">PORTFOLIO</a></li>
<li><a href="/Events">EVENTS</a></li>
<li><a href="/Art">ART</a></li>
<li><a href="/gallery/6843152_dxDsi">INFO</a></li>
<!-- <li><a href="/gallery/10509697_EFYnU">PARTNERS</a></li> -->

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbhoc kensmithphotography&amp;layout=button_count&amp;sh ow_faces=false&amp;width=450&amp;action=like&amp;f ont&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:21px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

</ul>
</div>
Tell The World!