Options

Advice for my Services Section

justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
edited March 21, 2011 in Mind Your Own Business
so I fixed up my services section and I wanted to get your advice. I put the description for each of the services with the prices. Now I have the Google Check out feature on my site. with the prices for deposite. Should I keep it that way or have the client pay the full amount or like I put in the description that an invoice would be sent out to collect the rest?

http://www.amaartphotography.com/gallery/13151954_kAn3K

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    I would also have in the Google drop down the full event price so if clients want to pay in full they can.

EDIT: .......... I forgot...to make things really best for all concerned besure that your PAID IN FULL price includes state and local taxes or you will be paying these yourself......In Ks...if I give anything physical to a client I have to charge sales tax...if it is strictly a session fee and no physical images are delivered then no sales tax.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2011
    Going to go correct that now. So far I changed in the google checkout to charge sales tax based upon the zip code in the state/city they live in.