Options

SOLD: 400 2.8 II + 5DII for 400 2.8 IS

JustinThymeJustinThyme Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited March 11, 2011 in House of Canon
Im looking to trade for the IS version of the 400 2.8
What I have for trade is an Excellent condition 400 2.8 II non IS There are a few minor nicks that have been touched up but nothing major. NOT one of the "battle scared editions" Lens comes with 48mm drop in UV that has been updated to screw in type with B&W thin UV, 48mm CP, hood, trunk (no key) and leatherette cover. Was just cleaned and calibrated by TF Camera in East Brunswick a month or two ago. TF said "Its in remarkable condition" He cleaned it inside and out as well as the focus ring and USM brushes. The focus is SPOT ON The glass is spotless!
Also on the table is a mint condition 5DII with ~13K on the shutter. I just bought it recently and sent it in to have the rear LCD cover replaced and a thorough clean and calibration. Comes with everything as retail and an extra battery and kirk plate. After trying it out I find myself having difficulties as I am accustomed to the 45 point AF of the 1D bodies and will probably pick up a 1DsIII pretty soon.

Trade includes free CPS strap.

Trade is limited to VERY well established members only. Not for sale I will consider non established or those with little feedback with the understanding I will require you to ship first for inspection prior to my shipping.
Thanks for looking,
Rob

A few samples taken with lens and MKIV last weekend.
From full frontal sun to complete backlight. If there was going to be any flare you would certainly see it in the backlit shots, especially the last. :wink
As you can see its a nice contrasty sharp copy. Ill put up some shots of the gear later today.

1208477394_btVKS-XL-1.jpg

1208478929_agAxB-XL-1.jpg

1208479111_dfx6e-XL-1.jpg

1208479320_Qpvy6-XL-1.jpg

1208479766_8waDe-XL-1.jpg

1208480207_cmpgG-XL-1.jpg
Canon CPS Gold Member

Comments

• Options
    edited March 9, 2011
    This took a turn.
    The lens is pending the arrival of funds and the 5DII is available ATM but one person has dibs pending response and payment.
    If they dont accept then the 5DII will be listed in a separate post.
    Canon CPS Gold Member
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2011
    All items spoken for.
    Canon CPS Gold Member