Options

FS: A Few Nikon Items, SB-600

Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
edited March 24, 2011 in Nikon Land
*NEW ITEM ADDED*

Nikon SB-600 - Barely used. I bought it about a year and a half ago and then bought a SB-900 shortly after. With the recent purchase of some Alienbee items this one is just going to get pushed farther and farther back in the pile. No scratches/marks/cracks. In perfect working order. I am also including the Gary Fong Lightsphere with it since it doesnt fit my SB-900. SOLD

After much discussion with my wife we are cleaning out unused items. All items are in great condition. I will post photos once I get back home. Items up for sale are:

Nikon D200 - Excellent condition. I am the second owner. Has around 5k actuations. When I bought it all I got was the camera and a battery, so thats all I have to offer. SOLD

Nikon 8008 Film Camera - Its my wifes first SLR camera and it does nothing, but collect dust so we are going to get rid of it. Will include the 3 rolls of 400 speed film that were left in the bag with the camera as well. Asking $20 shipped.

Nikon 50 1.4 - Unsure what model it is because there is no D or G on it. It is an autofocus lens. I will post pics of it as well. It is in great condition. Asking $95 shipped. SOLD

Nikon 70-210 - Once unsure what model it is because lack of D or G. This is the only lens of this kind I have ever seen. I will post pics of this as well. Its in great condition. SOLD

Nikon SB-24 - From all the things I read about this on strobist.com this is the flash to have. I don't need it right now, so it has to go. SOLD

Also for sale is 2 Tamrac Camera bags. one is a top loader, and the other is a smaller backpack style. I will post pics of these as well. Asking $35 shipped for each.

If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks for looking!

Nikon S8008

_DSC0647.jpg

_DSC0648.jpg

_DSC0649.jpg

_DSC0650.jpg

_DSC0651.jpg

_DSC0652.jpg

Tamrac Expedition 3

_DSC0662.jpg

_DSC0664.jpg

Tamrac Top Fill Bag

_DSC0666.jpg

_DSC0667.jpg

_DSC0668.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NihilationNihilation Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
    edited January 10, 2011
    Dibs on the 70-210?
  • Options
    edited January 10, 2011
    Nihilation wrote: »
    Dibs on the 70-210?

You would be the first.
  • Options
    mud390mud390 Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2011
    I'll call dibs on the 50 1.4. I'd really like to see pictures of it.

Kris
  • Options
    rsquaredrsquared Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2011
    I'd like the SB-24... And if Kris doesn't want the 50 1.4, I'd like that too.
    Rob Rogers -- R Squared Photography (Nikon D90)
  • Options
    edited January 10, 2011
    Pics added. The 50 1.4 is pending. As is the SB-24
  • Options
    NihilationNihilation Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    I'll pass on the 70-210. Thanks for keeping me in mind though
  • Options
    mud390mud390 Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    I'll take the 50 1.4. You can PM me with your info and I'll get the funds sent your way.

Kris
  • Options
    fionalornephotographyfionalornephotography Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2011
    The 70-210 is a lens that was discontinued in 2000. Here's the Ken Rockwell article on it. Speaking as someone who owns it, it's an AMAZING lens, and $75 is a steal of a deal these days. When I got mine, it was going for about $150 on the cheap end. This is my main lens for the majority of what I shoot. One word to the wise for anyone who has a D60 body - it's manual focus only on that body series.

Debating one of the Tamrac bags... Will get back to you later on once I decide yea/nay.
    Central Texas Events Photographer
    http://fionalornephotography.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited January 11, 2011
    The 70-210 is a lens that was discontinued in 2000. Here's the Ken Rockwell article on it. Speaking as someone who owns it, it's an AMAZING lens, and $75 is a steal of a deal these days. When I got mine, it was going for about $150 on the cheap end. This is my main lens for the majority of what I shoot. One word to the wise for anyone who has a D60 body - it's manual focus only on that body series.

Debating one of the Tamrac bags... Will get back to you later on once I decide yea/nay.

Thank you for the kind words. Ya Im not really trying to make a killing on these. I am just trying to clear room for some newer stuff. If anyone is interested in trading the D200 and some cash for a D700 let me know! Ya keep me posted on the bags. I know I paid $80 for the Tamrac Expedition 3.
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2011
    Lowered the price on the D200. I need to get rid of these items so all resonable offers will be considered.
  • Options
    edited January 13, 2011
    Any takers????
  • Options
    edited February 22, 2011
    Items still up for grabs!
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2011

Just FYI, the version for sale in this thread is not the version Rockwell recommends. This is the non-D version.
  • Options
    edited March 7, 2011
    Sb-600 added!!
  • Options
    edited March 7, 2011
    FS: Nikon SB-600
    I have a barely used Nikon SB-600 up for sale. With the purchase of an SB-900 and some Alienbee new additions this speed light has seen little to no use. I will also include in this a Gary Fong lightsphere. Im looking for $190 shipped.

MOD EDIT: Merged your two posts together starting here and edited title
  • Options
    fadelessphotofadelessphoto Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2011
    PM Sent.
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2011
    replied
  • Options
    fadelessphotofadelessphoto Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited March 8, 2011
    Payment sent for SB600.
  • Options
    photogjennphotogjenn Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 20, 2011
    I have a barely used Nikon SB-600 up for sale. With the purchase of an SB-900 and some Alienbee new additions this speed light has seen little to no use. I will also include in this a Gary Fong lightsphere. Im looking for $190 shipped.

MOD EDIT: Merged your two posts together starting here and edited title

is the SB600 still for sale?
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2011
    All thats left is the bags!
  • Options
    lightyearlightyear Registered Users Posts: 185 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    Bag
    Please let me know model # or dimensions of the toploading (not backpack)bag. PM or email is OK. Thanks.
    Stan
  • Options
    lightyearlightyear Registered Users Posts: 185 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2011
    Bag
    Inquiry E-mail sent about the bag.
    \Stan