Options

SmugSeven for Windows Phone 7 Released!

blackgold9blackgold9 Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited December 23, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Hey all,
I've finally gotten the first version of SmugSeven posted to the windows phone 7 marketplace.

Quick Summary:
-View all your galleries and pictures
-Download pictures to your device's picture storage (use them as wallpaper)
-Upload pictures from your phone's camera, integrated in the camera hub.

I'm working on picture syncing (offline viewing), more complete comment/metadata display, video downloading, and picture sharing.

If you have a windows phone, check it out, and please let me know how it can be improved!

Zune-Link to app below:

http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=8d375e17-29f2-df11-9264-00237de2db9e
Known Issue:
In the current version, there's a bug which will require you to re-login periodically. I've made the fix, and am submitting to certification.

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2010
    blackgold9 wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I've finally gotten the first version of SmugSeven posted to the windows phone 7 marketplace.

Quick Summary:
    -View all your galleries and pictures
    -Download pictures to your device's picture storage (use them as wallpaper)
    -Upload pictures from your phone's camera, integrated in the camera hub.

I'm working on picture syncing (offline viewing), more complete comment/metadata display, video downloading, and picture sharing.

If you have a windows phone, check it out, and please let me know how it can be improved!

Zune-Link to app below:

http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=8d375e17-29f2-df11-9264-00237de2db9e
    Known Issue:
    In the current version, there's a bug which will require you to re-login periodically. I've made the fix, and am submitting to certification.

So, I just got the application and like it so far! :-)

Let me play with it a bit more so I can see everything. I should be able to get back with you on this tomorrow about this time with some additional information. Would you like for me to PM you, or just add it to this post? Either way is fine for me.

KevinW
  • Options
    edited December 7, 2010
    So, I just got the application and like it so far! :-)

Let me play with it a bit more so I can see everything. I should be able to get back with you on this tomorrow about this time with some additional information. Would you like for me to PM you, or just add it to this post? Either way is fine for me.

KevinW

Pm me with your feedback for now. Thanks for checking it out!
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2010
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2010
    Hi all!
    I just released an update to SmugSeven with 2 main new features:
    Live Tile Support
    See some of the days popular photo's on your home screen.

QuickTags
    Quickly assign keywords to your photo's by toggling user-defined QuickTags on and off.

Hope you like!