Options

API Update - 1st December 2010

devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
G'day Guys,

We just pushed some bug fixes...

- smugmug.login.withHash can now be called over https, and the response will return the _su cookie.
- smugmug.subcategories.getAll (1.2.2) now returns subcategories from the Other category that were previously missing.

Cheers,

David
David Parry
SmugMug API Developer
My Photos

Comments

• Options
    SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2010
    Hmmm...something broke. :cry login.withHash doesn't work anymore through v1.2.0 via phpsmug. I think the error is 'invalid login'. I've got a full dump from my cron that seems to point to an error on line 367 of phpsmug.

It seems to just stop working about 8 hours ago as a cron that uses it runs every 4 hours, but I'll check to see if it's been having problems longer than this.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 2, 2010
    SamirD wrote: »
    Hmmm...something broke. :cry login.withHash doesn't work anymore through v1.2.0 via phpsmug. I think the error is 'invalid login'. I've got a full dump from my cron that seems to point to an error on line 367 of phpsmug.

It seems to just stop working about 8 hours ago as a cron that uses it runs every 4 hours, but I'll check to see if it's been having problems longer than this.

Samir,

Any previously generated password hashes will no longer work. Please call smugmug.login.withPassword to get a new PasswordHash.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited December 2, 2010
    Thank you David! I'll get to work! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2, 2010
    Seems like that did the trick. clap.gif We'll find out for sure when the cron runs in the next few hours, but directly executing the php file doesn't produce errors. thumb.gif