Options

"Send to SmugMug" Problem?

PhotoLasVegasPhotoLasVegas Registered Users Posts: 264 Major grins
edited January 2, 2011 in SmugMug Support
Having some problems with Omar Shahine's Send to SmugMug program... last time I used it (about 3 days ago), everything worked fine.

Today it's not logging on... I get an error "Login Error" and it asks me to re-enter username and login. I've quadruple-checked that the info is correct (logged out of SmugMug on my browser then re-logged in with my info).. using the exact same info in S-t-S doesn't work.

Any suggestions?
Las Vegas Wedding, Family, and Special Event Photographers.

Canon 7d
2 Canon 40d
70-200 f2.8L IS, 50mm f1.4, 50mm f1.8, 28mm f1.8, Tamron 17-55 f2.8, ProOptic 8mm Fisheye
And a bunch of other stuff ;)

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Hi, sorry that you are having trouble. Please write our Support Heroes and we'll help from the desk.
  • Options
    chshrktchshrkt Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited January 2, 2011
    I have been having an issue with "Send to Smugmug" as well. I cannot Add to Existing albums, or choose Category and Sub Category when creating a new album. I just updated to the latest version: 1.3.54.0

Anybody know what might be going on?
    This started a couple months ago.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    chshrkt wrote: »
    I have been having an issue with "Send to Smugmug" as well. I cannot Add to Existing albums, or choose Category and Sub Category when creating a new album. I just updated to the latest version: 1.3.54.0

Anybody know what might be going on?
    This started a couple months ago.

Check your version? This seems to be the latest release
    http://shahine.com/garage/software/sendtosmugmug/send-to-smugmug-1-3-0323-0/
  • Options
    chshrktchshrkt Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited January 2, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Check your version? This seems to be the latest release
    http://shahine.com/garage/software/sendtosmugmug/send-to-smugmug-1-3-0323-0/

Yup,
    That seems to have done it.
    I was not looking close enough at the version numbers and discounted the preceding zeros thinking the 1.3.0054.0 was newer than 1.3.0323.0... :)

Thanks for pointing out the obvious! :D