Options

Lost my "Buy" button

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited March 7, 2010 in SmugMug Support
All the galleries have the "View Cart" but not the "Buy" button.

Something I did? :scratch

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2010
    RogersDA wrote:
    All the galleries have the "View Cart" but not the "Buy" button.

Something I did? headscratch.gif
    I didn't dig through all of your customization, do you have anything that's modifying the buy button?
  • Options
    edited March 7, 2010
    richW wrote:
    I didn't dig through all of your customization, do you have anything that's modifying the buy button?
    Hey Rich - I do mod the color in CSS.

I saw this, but unsure how to implement since it looks like a java fix

http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1341940&postcount=11
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2010
    RogersDA wrote:
    Hey Rich - I do mod the color in CSS.

I saw this, but unsure how to implement since it looks like a java fix

http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1341940&postcount=11
    I don't see any JS in your page that has anything to do with the buy button. But, at the same time, I don't see a buy button even in the DOM for the page (e.g. it's not getting hidden by CSS, it's just not there). It looks to me like it's not getting put into the page by Smugmug. The first and obvious thing to check is to make sure that buying of prints is enabled in the gallery settings. Beyond that, I don't see how this has anything to do with your customization.

Since we know that changes were just recently made to the buy button for packages and the timing of that change seems to match when your problem started, I'd certainly wonder if Smugmug broke something in those changes that is causing this.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited March 7, 2010
    jfriend wrote:
    I don't see any JS in your page that has anything to do with the buy button. But, at the same time, I don't see a buy button even in the DOM for the page (e.g. it's not getting hidden by CSS, it's just not there). It looks to me like it's not getting put into the page by Smugmug. The first and obvious thing to check is to make sure that buying of prints is enabled in the gallery settings. Beyond that, I don't see how this has anything to do with your customization.

Since we know that changes were just recently made to the buy button for packages and the timing of that change seems to match when your problem started, I'd certainly wonder if Smugmug broke something in those changes that is causing this.
    Yeah - the View Cart is there, and buying prints is enabled. And you are right this happened about the same time as the packages release.