Options

CLOSED: Free Coupon Codes @ Adorama

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited March 11, 2010 in The Big Picture
There are three codes. Each is worth $10.00 off a purchase of $75.00 or more at Adorama!

Background - I was offered a coupon code from a great person @ Adorama. However, I really do not need much right now. So I offered to give it to someone here at DGrin that might need it. As a result I was offered three coupon codes to give away!

Rules if you want one:
  1. Post a reply in this thread only. No commentary, discussion, name-calling, and/or complaints. Personal messages to me or anyone else are not considered entries for the purpose of this giveaway.
  2. Only DGrinners that have been DGrinners on or before the posting time of this message will be eligible so that there is no gaming of this by people creating multiple accounts. Ineligible responses may be deleted (and even if not - I will not consider them for winning).
  3. On or before Thursday, 11 March 2010 at about 8:30pm east-coast time I will ask that this thread be locked. At that point I will look at the total number of responses and place that number of pieces of paper in a hat/can/container. My totally unbiased daughter* will be picking the three numbers. The numbers selected will correspond to the posting numbers. I reserve the right to have this thread closed early.
  4. I will PM the winners with the contact information @ Adorama. The winners are then solely responsible to get the code and use it. They will receive the coupon code only from Adorama.
  5. SmugMug/DGrin are not part of this - so don't bother the fine Heroes/mods. They are quite busy keeping SmugMug and DGrin the best photo storage/discussion sites on earth.
*The only way she can be bribed is with a real-life pony. Please, please, please do not show up at my house with a real-life pony!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.