Options

business card help

chrismoorechrismoore Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Major grins
edited February 22, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi, I'm wondering what company pros prefer for printing business cards. I have purchased a batch from both VistaPrint and Moo and to tell you the truth I'm not thrilled with their quality. I'm looking for a place that prints high gloss and good color saturation and I'm willing to pay a little extra if the quality is very good. VistaPrint was ok, semi-glossed, but Moo was hardly glossy at all and the colors were way off. Any guidance appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

Comments

• Options
    WigProWigPro Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2010
    chrismoore wrote:
    Hi, I'm wondering what company pros prefer for printing business cards. I have purchased a batch from both VistaPrint and Moo and to tell you the truth I'm not thrilled with their quality. I'm looking for a place that prints high gloss and good color saturation and I'm willing to pay a little extra if the quality is very good. VistaPrint was ok, semi-glossed, but Moo was hardly glossy at all and the colors were way off. Any guidance appreciated.
    Thanks
    Chris
    I have had real good luck with these people and use them for clients as well as myself.

http://www.sonicprint.com/

They are very reasonable and the quality is as good as you provide. Make sure you supply a very hi-res jpg or pdf file use their templates.

Good Luck,

Jim
    Olympus E-30, E-500 - Oly 9-18 Wide Angle Zoom, 50 Macro, 14-45, 40-150, 50-200 non-SWD, 70-300 and 14-54, Olympus FL-36 TTL Flash, Bower SFD9260 TTL Flash, Bower SFD 328 Flash, Cokin Pro Z Filter System, Adobe CS3 Suite, tripods, cases and a whole bunch of other stuff!!!
    SmugMug Pics - Click Here Personal Website - Click Here
  • Options
    chrismoorechrismoore Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    WigPro wrote:
    I have had real good luck with these people and use them for clients as well as myself.

http://www.sonicprint.com/

They are very reasonable and the quality is as good as you provide. Make sure you supply a very hi-res jpg or pdf file use their templates.

Good Luck,

Jim

Thank you very much, I will check them out.
  • Options
    takeflightphototakeflightphoto Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    glossy cards
    clubflyers.com

business cards, postcards, etc.
    high gloss, good quality, very nicely priced.