Options

New Feature! Contact the pro

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited August 24, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
You'll notice on your site next time you login (if you've got more than one sale) that we ask you to fill out your customer contact email. This is because now, with our newest release today, your customers can reach you, directly and securely, with our Contact the pro form:

20100109-j1uacucky6jkwnfagbw6hjuq6f.jpg

Your customers will see a link in your footer 'contact' which'll fire this form. Your email address is not shown or seen by robots or spambots, so don't worry about that.

FAQs

1. Whoa - I want SmugMug to do all my customer service, that's why I'm paying SmugMug!

No worries - emails from help pages and the shopping cart will still fire off to SmugMug support heroes. But clicking the contact link in your gallery, category, homepage and other parts of your site, the email will go to you directly. These emails are always about stuff that we have to contact you for anyhow :D

2. Where do I enter my customer contact email?

Control panel, Pros tab. Click the 'edit' link and put in your email address. Yes, it can be different from the address you use for your SmugMug account. Once you enter it, we'll send a validation email to your email address - click the link in that email to validate and you're all done. If you don't do this now, we'll ask you next time you login (and then not ever again).

3. What's the catch - will SmugMug spam me or give this email out to anyone?

Never.

4. My contact email is already entered, and has been for a while. I can't see the form!

Go to the pros tab, control panel, and click 'edit' for your customer contact email - then click save, and get the validation email. Click the link on that email and then you're all set.

Enjoy - help pages and release notes coming very soon.

Release notes.

Questions? Ask 'em here :thumb

Comments