Options

Entry Thread -- Mini Challenge #88 -- "Triptych"

124»

Comments

• Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Congrats to Lauren. The rooster/hens are awesome!

Andrew, thanks for 3rd place! It's an honor to mingle with all of you on this site!

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    redleash wrote:
    WOW!! I am shocked, but very pleased! Thank you, Andrew--I'll start thinking about a new topic ASAP.
    :D:D:D

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Congrats to the winners!!
  • Options
    KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    thumb.gif Redleash!
    Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book
  • Options
    PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Congrats to the winners. Great choices, all of them. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif way to go redleash!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Lauren, awesome entry and well deserved! Bravo.

Congratulations to the the finalists and HM--this was a fun round.

Andrew thanks for a great idea, I learned something new--I've never done a real deal triptych before--love how it helped tell a story and thanks for choosing mine as part of the HMs.

Looking forward to the next mini challenge.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2010
    Congratulations to all of the winners! I am honored to have my entry in the HM list. Thank you!
  • Options
    metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2010
    Great picks, Andrew. Congrats to the winners and honorable mentions. clap.gif Redleash, your entry was unique and the colors were brilliant. thumb.gif
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2010
    Thanks, met, and everybody else! This was a fun one!

Watch for the next mini challenge details!!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    JustPeachy2JustPeachy2 Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2010
    Triptych still stuck in photoshop/bridge.
    met wrote:
    What is the file size? I was encountering this problem and figured out the error when I went to look at the upload log. If the file is too large, it may not throw you an error at the upload spot and look like it uploaded successfully - but it didn't actually upload.

Thanks to all; I have tried ALL suggestions. Experimented with other photos, from desk top, cropped photos and there was no problem and the triptych is still where I first concocted it!ne_nau.gif I think it is a "computer issue". The program saves it and I need a way to export it to Iphoto or smugmug. Any computer whizzes out there? I have spent HOURS AT THIS THING!! Thanks in advance.....JustPeachy2
  • Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2010
    Thanks to all; I have tried ALL suggestions. Experimented with other photos, from desk top, cropped photos and there was no problem and the triptych is still where I first concocted it!ne_nau.gif I think it is a "computer issue". The program saves it and I need a way to export it to Iphoto or smugmug. Any computer whizzes out there? I have spent HOURS AT THIS THING!! Thanks in advance.....JustPeachy2

Just save it as a .jpeg, go to the smugmug album you want to upload it to, and use the simple drag and drop uploader. It should work. Otherwise try contacting smugmug support. I'm sure they would love to help you out.
    Jer