Creeping from the Light
694461357_xhqGm-L.jpg

Squirmicelli with Dirt Sauce
694461207_qZpaa-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    #3 #3 #3--That definately has potential. I think you need to rework it a bit. It's gross and definately creepy, but also kind of humorous with the candlelit dinner w/ wine, lol.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    FoxieFoxie Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    How would you change it?
    #3 #3 #3--That definately has potential. I think you need to rework it a bit. It's gross and definately creepy, but also kind of humorous with the candlelit dinner w/ wine, lol.
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2009
    Foxie wrote:
    How would you change it?

Well, now that I've reopened this page, I cant' see your images--so I will do this from memory--about the images being gone (that happens on my computer sometimes).

Your image is def crawly--but you can make it creepy too by maybe putting a fork in the worm dinner--maybe even wind the spaghetti er worms around the fork.

Also the lighting could be improved a bit--maybe you can play with it with some in PP. I will log back in later to see if the images are up to comment further.

I really like your idea clap.gif . Pretty gross.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2009
    See if the pics show up now.

I may not have time to reshoot, though. We've had a hard frost and the worms are gone.

Well, now that I've reopened this page, I cant' see your images--so I will do this from memory--about the images being gone (that happens on my computer sometimes).

Your image is def crawly--but you can make it creepy too by maybe putting a fork in the worm dinner--maybe even wind the spaghetti er worms around the fork.

Also the lighting could be improved a bit--maybe you can play with it with some in PP. I will log back in later to see if the images are up to comment further.

I really like your idea clap.gif . Pretty gross.
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2009
    Foxie wrote:
    See if the pics show up now.

I may not have time to reshoot, though. We've had a hard frost and the worms are gone.

Aww too bad about the worms.
    Ok --I'm not good with PP, so I hope others will chime in--but can you somehow reduce the flash bouncing off the spoon, it's a little distracting.

Also with the worms being the main subject, can you work with the crop so that it's not smack in the middle of the frame.

Also to make matters more confusingmwink.gif . I just went back to #2 and realize that it has potential too- I totally missed what looks like a snail giving birth to an alien--it looks like an alien head!!! Again, maybe you can toy with that in PP to really bring that out.

Wish I could be more helpful.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Just a note on #3, I can see something around the spoon and worm nearest the spoon that looks like some traces of cloning or masking that need to be fixed.
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2009
    I found more worms, Liz! Check my new thread.

Thanks!

Beth

Aww too bad about the worms.
    Ok --I'm not good with PP, so I hope others will chime in--but can you somehow reduce the flash bouncing off the spoon, it's a little distracting.

Also with the worms being the main subject, can you work with the crop so that it's not smack in the middle of the frame.

Also to make matters more confusingmwink.gif . I just went back to #2 and realize that it has potential too- I totally missed what looks like a snail giving birth to an alien--it looks like an alien head!!! Again, maybe you can toy with that in PP to really bring that out.

Wish I could be more helpful.