Options

Out take

MP PhotographyMP Photography Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited October 12, 2009 in Go Figure
I have been catching up on images, and I was looking out some out takes from a fire gear photo I was doing w/ a lady who LOVES Fire fighters. (kinda scary a bit, but who am I to judge) Well, I fooled around a bit, did a QUICK EDIT and would love to know what you all think. Oh, and I didn't fool around w/ her hair, just the B&W.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CyberSteakCyberSteak Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2009
    um...she's nekkid?eek7.gif
    http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/Default.aspx?id=329340&mp=V1

Canon 40D, 28-135mm, 50mm f/1.8, 10-22mm, 70-300, 580 EXII, ST-E2, 500D Diopter
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2009
    I'm kind of surprised no one has said this just yet.
    I know that although she's nude and you can't see anything, it might be a little risque for "people" you might want to consider posting this in "GF" a subforum in "People", I'm sure you will get very helpful tips there and C&C.

FWIW, love her red hair, not crazy about the selective coloring, not enough contrast, for me anyway. I think you have something interesting to work with though.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2009
    Yeah, I'd say it's GF material.
    On a PP account - go easy on the brush, the color is bleeding, Selective coloring is a tricky thing and at least it needs to be done very accurately.
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2009
    I know that although she's nude and you can't see anything, it might be a little risque for "people" you might want to consider posting this in "GF" a subforum in "People",
    Moved thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited October 9, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Moved thumb.gif

Thanks for the move...and I also did a super fast on it. I am still working on it and just wanted to see what some people thought. I know in some places the color is bleeding and it isn't finished.
  • Options
    christulkchristulk Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Why is this GF material???headscratch.gif There is NOTHING visible - I would have thought this is perfectly fine in people. Am I missing something? Not getting a bit worried about a bit of skin are we?

Not trying to create controversy, but am really confused as to why this was moved. It is essentially a photo of hair with the 'implication' of nudity.... am I missing something?
    C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

http://christulk.smugmug.com

'alot' is two words "a_______lot":D
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    I'll let others answer your question, but I"m the one that mentioned it first, so I'll give you my reason. I noticed he wasn't getting responses at all in People, and I thougth he would have better luck in this forum. It is a sexy shot afterall, it is meant to be overtly sexy, I mean her pants are down arund her knees and it is exposing way more than the usual on People.

Also if you are in "people" scrolling through baby shots, senior shots etc...this one takes you back and again, he wasn't getting much help over there or C&C which is why I suggested it. I agree that it doesnt show much, but the intent is there. There are plenty of shots in "GF" that don't show much, but they are clearly sexy, which is why this subforum is here. That's my 02. cents anyway.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    christulkchristulk Registered Users Posts: 453 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2009
    Hi Liz,

With that explanation I can see why it would 'do better' in GF than People; a fair enough reason indeed. It is probably a better place 'to discuss it'. Thanks for your thoughts.
    C&C always welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

http://christulk.smugmug.com

'alot' is two words "a_______lot":D
  • Options
    edited October 12, 2009
    hehehe
    I wonder how much more stuff I can stir up...Kidding...It doesn't matter to me. I put in in people cause nothing was showing and based on other sites I might share with and the categories it would go in. It really doesn't matte where it goes, I just wanted some comments.