Photo expo; reception; silent auction
(yours truly is presenting, too:-)
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited October 5, 2009
    Nik:

Not everyone has a facebook account. Can you provide another form of information about this event?
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2009
    Angelo wrote:
    Nik:

Not everyone has a facebook account. Can you provide another form of information about this event?
    Sure.
    Here's the quote:
    Over 15 photographers, 20 models, and 30 different photo shoots taken in the ash and aftermath of the Station Fire.

My name is Michelle Kimme, I am a hairdresser and make up artist from La Canada. I was evacuated from my home during the Station Fire. Fearless fire fighters worked round the clock and in horrible conditions to save my home. Putting this fundraiser and Photographic Art Show together is my way of giving back.

Each photographer and model shot out in the ash of this fire. Each participant brought a new enlightening and artistic approach to this shoot; all in the name of charity and goodwill.

Please donate $5 at the door and bid on this amazing art. All of the proceeds from entrance and purchase will go to help these families of two heroic men that helped to save thousands of lives and homes.

Details:
    <TABLE class="profileTable info_table" id="Event Info" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=label>Host:</TD><TD class=data>Gallery 1018

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>Type:</TD><TD class=data>Music/Arts - Exhibit

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>Network:</TD><TD class=data>Global

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="profileTable info_table" id="Time and Place" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=label>Start Time:</TD><TD class=data>Friday, October 16, 2009 at 8:00pm (Auction starts at 11pm)

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>End Time:</TD><TD class=data>Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 1:00am

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>Location:</TD><TD class=data>Gallery 1018

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>Street:</TD><TD class=data>1018 Santa Fe Avenue

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=label>City/Town:</TD><TD class=data>Los Angeles, CA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Feel free to ask questions..:-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited October 6, 2009
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2009
    Angelo wrote:
    wonderful thumb.gif