• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market Nikon Land FS: Medical Nikkor 120mm f4 Macro lens w/ Built in Ringflash

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Sep-21-2009, 03:21 AM
jebster is offline jebster OP
Big grins
*****SOLD*****Medical Nikkor 120mm f4 Macro lens w/ Built in Ringflash
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]*****SOLD***** Medical Nikkor 120mm f4 macro lens with a built in ringflash.

Here's some info on the lens -

[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...120medical.htm[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here's a link to some photos of it and taken by it -

[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]http://www.jeffbinnsphotography.com/...37775773_cepPr[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's in good used cosmetic shape, optically it's very clean!

The lens and ringflash work great on my D300.

The hot shoe sync cord and battery pack are included.

I would be interested in a trade for the Nikon AF 180mm f2.8 , Nikon AF 300mm f4 (latest versions) , Nikon 1.4 Teleconverter or anything else interesting.....

"Mint" ones are selling on Ebay for $1200+/-

I'm asking for $800 or BEST OFFER

I'm going to Las Vegas for "work" on Tuesday, I'll have my laptop with me but it may take me a day or two to respond to PMs and emails.

Thanks,

Jeff
[/FONT]

Last edited by jebster; Oct-03-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: sold
Old Sep-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Craig_c is offline Craig_c
Beginner grinner
Get in contact pls.
Tell The World!