Options

#32 Last time, I promise!

kds1kds1 Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
edited September 7, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I spent some time viewing and thinking about the current entries, and it seems that most of them are set up. By that I mean contrived for the theme, particularly created and set up for the theme, and most of them have a humor aspect to them. So that may have kind of ditched my other 'final' decision of which one of mine to enter, and that I need to enter the most technically solid one.

With that in mind, I fixed the car photo that had the most hand in it. Fixed/edited but not highly processed as with an effect like it was before.

Here it is:

Drive By:
641255057_Mopxi-L.jpg

And then also with the more 'set up' images in mind for the challenges, my other choice would be:

Tunnel Vision color crop:
639467656_rF5cK-L.jpg

Or I could go with the technically strongest one:

Tunnel Vision:
639467680_trLvc-L.jpg

I know I'm running out of time and you all are probably sick of my angsting, but PUHLEEEZE, if you happen to see this Sunday evening/night or before 7:30 Monday morning, please let me know which of these three you feel would be the better entry for challenge #32. Pleeeese? :D

Comments

• Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    My thought is 1,2,3. In that order. They're all strong!
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    ghinson wrote:
    My thought is 1,2,3. In that order. They're all strong!
    15524779-Ti.gif
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    MrsCueMrsCue Registered Users Posts: 412 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    1 & 2. clap.gif
    Canon EOS 40D, Canon EOS 350D, 50mm 1.8 MKII prime lens, 17-40mm f/4 L lens, 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens, 430 EX speedlite, Tungsten Continuous studio light, Pocket Wizards, Gary Fong Lightsphere, Stofen Omni bounce diffuser, 5in1 reflector

• Options
    kds1kds1 Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    Thanks, everybody! iloveyou.gif

I think I will enter the top one of the car. There is something in me that rebels against shots like this for some weird reason. something in me that prefers the unstaged, but then, that is not the challenge is it? Or is it? But no, seems like most entries are staged. So the car it is. Here I go confusing myself again! Oi vey! rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2009
    I concur - 1 & 2. Good work! thumb.gif
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    #1 for me...fits the theme so wellthumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    One, 1, Uno, First

The car just in case that did not make sense mwink.gif

Well done!